I apologize I did not update the website sooner.
We are officially open. It is exciting & scary. We have made a lot of changes to make it safe for all of us. I will try and keep changes updated but you can always call us if you have any questions.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, please have it on when you enter the salon & keep it on during your visit.
- If you have ANY cold-like symptoms, please wait to schedule your appointment until you have been free of symptoms for 14 days.
- Only the client is allowed in the salon.
Please don't bring children in with you unless they have an appointment.
- No hugging or handshaking.
We've missed you & are so happy to see you.
- Please don't bring any drinks or food inside with you. You have to take your mask off to eat or drink so it's not an option while you are in the salon.
- We have shields in between hair stations, we have a shield at the front desk and the nail techs have shields at their stations.
-We are limiting drying on both nail & hair side.
- We have cleaned everything thoroughly and are continuously cleaning & disinfecting throughout the day.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the salon & at all stations and of course we encourage you to wash your hands frequently.
We are doing everything we are required to do and some things our choices we have made for the safety of everyone.
Thank you to all of our clients for checking on us during our unplanned time off.
Thank you to our clients for understanding our restrictions right now and being respectful & patient.
Thank you to our clients who are waiting to book your appointments, we completely understand, we will be here when you are ready.