We are officially open. It is exciting & scary. We have made a lot of changes to make it safe for all of us. I will try and keep changes updated but you can always call us if you have any questions.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, please have it on when you enter the salon & keep it on during your visit.
- If you have ANY cold-like symptoms, please wait to schedule your appointment until you have been free of symptoms for 14 days.
- Only the client is allowed in the salon. No children, spouses or friends. If you schedule back to back appointments, we will ask that you come separately or that whoever is not getting a service wait outside or in their car. We are limited on the number of people we are allowed to have in the space at one time.
- Please call before you come in & make sure your stylist is ready for you. Again, with a limited amount of people we may ask you to wait outside or in your car for a few minutes.
- No hugging or handshaking. We've missed you & are so happy to see you.
- Please don't bring any drinks or food inside with you.
- We have shields in between hair stations, we have a shield at the front desk and the nail techs have shields at their stations.
-We are limiting drying on both nail & hair side.
- We have cleaned everything thoroughly and are continuously cleaning & disinfecting throughout the day.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the salon & at all stations and of course we encourage you to wash your hands frequently.
We are doing everything we are required to do and some things our choices we have made for the safety of everyone.
We have changed everyone's schedule due to the limited capacity. Please be patient, we know you desperately need in & we want to accommodate everyone.
Thank you to all of our clients for checking on us during our unplanned time off.
Thank you to our clients for understanding our restrictions right now and being respectful & patient.
Thank you to our clients who are waiting to book your appointments, we completely understand, we will be here when you are ready.